It is almost summertime. Here in Florida, it is already reaching 90 degrees on some days. Since yogurt is packed with healthy probiotics and lots of protein I love reaching for frozen yogurt and frozen yogurt popsicles in the summer. Between not finding a lot of variety in stores and store bought ones being pricey, I love making my own. Here are some tasty, refreshing yogurt popsicle recipes that I love!
Refreshing Yogurt Popsicles
The yogurt section of the store is big and can sometimes have you wondering, what yogurt is best? For yogurt popsicles, the type of yogurt doesn’t really matter. Greek yogurt is thicker and sometimes has more protein. with most of the recipes below, you can choose whatever type of yogurt you want. Lately, I have been loving the Chobani Less Sugar varieties.
How to Make Budget-friendly Yogurt Popsicles
- Use fruit that is in season. If the fruit is not in season it will be more expensive. When your favorite fruit is in season, stock up on it. The best way to get fresh fruit is at a U-Pick farm. Another alternative is to use frozen fruit. Fruits like berries can be frozen and last quite a while.
- Use Large Yogurt Containers. Unless you are just making one yogurt popsicle, buying the larger container not only saves you money but also helps waste.
- Get Creative. The recipes below are just examples. If you have a favorite flavor combo, try it out. The Main concept of most yogurt popsicle recipes is yogurt, plus a milk variety, plus a fruit.
- Dollar Tree Popsicle Molds. While you can find some pretty cute popsicle molds on Amazon, the Dollar Tree has ones you can use as well. I have discovered that they are sturdy as long as you don’t overstuff them since liquids expand when frozen.
- Choose Chunky or Smooth. Since you are the master and creator of these popsicles, then you can decide whether you want big chunks or a blended flavor. I love using either my Magic Bullet Personal Blender or food processor to blend the ingredients.
- Get the Kids Involved. Uneaten popsicles are a waste of money. Ask kids what flavors they would want and have them get involved in the process. Homemade popsicles are a great way to introduce new fruits and even veggies.
Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Pops
Cream cheese adds an extra decadence to these refreshing Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles.
Vanilla Greek Yogurt Funfetti Popsicles
Add some fun sprinkles for these vanilla greek yogurt popsicles packed with protein.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Chocolate and peanut butter team up to cool you down in this easy recipe.
Berry Yogurt Popsicles
These sweet popsicles use fresh or frozen berries to help cool you down!
3 Ingredient Peach Yogurt Pops
Just 3 ingredients including fresh peaches and a few hours and you could be cooling down with these peach pops.
Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
Cool down with a complete breakfast with this yogurt parfait recipe!
"Me Time" With Berry Yogurt Popsicles - #Summer4Me
These healthy Berry Yogurt Popsicles are so easy to make and packed with fresh berries.
Blueberry Coconut Popsicles
These refreshing yogurt pops use a almond/coconut milk blend.
Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
These taste like you having mint chocolate chip ice cream for breakfast, so good and creamy!
Homemade Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
These don't require a popsicle mold. So fruity and yummy!
Clean Eating Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
Blueberry yogurt pops sweetened with a bit of honey, so refreshing!
Strawberry and Yogurt Popsicles
These pops are just 2 ingredients, I love recipes that are so easy and budget friendly!
Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
If you are not a fan of big pieces of fruit in your popsicles, these pops are perfect for you.
Banana Mango Greek Yogurt Popsicles
One of my favorite fruits are mangoes. These mango pops taste like the tropics.
2 Ingredient Berry Yogurt Popsicles
Just 2 ingredients and a few hours and these yogurt popsicles will hit the spot.
Cherry Yogurt Popsicles: an easy, healthy frozen treat for summer!
These cherry yogurt popsicles come topped with chocolate! What a healthy way to cool down this summer.
Grape Yogurt Popsicles
I am a huge fan of grape popsicles, this yogurt alternative is so much better!
Raspberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
A smooth, silky raspberry Greek yogurt popsicle to cool you down this summer.
Peanut Butter Yogurt Popsicles
Got a peanut butter fan? These yogurt pops are sure to be a hit.
Tropical Smoothie Yogurt Popsicles
Mangos, oranges, coconut, and bananas take you away to a tropical island with these refreshing yogurt pops.
Strawberry Sundae Yogurt Ice Pops
Have a strawberry sundae to go with a healthy twist with this yummy recipe.
Vanilla Bean & Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Pops
Real vanilla bean paste and fresh berries give these yogurt pops a decadent and flavorful twist.
Snickerdoodle Spotted Cow Yogurt Pops
If you love snickerdoodles but think you can't even that flavor in the summer, these pops are for you. Cinnamon, graham crackers, and dark chocolate makes these so good!
Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Popsicles
Yes, You can have pumpkin pie for breakfast! Here is Florida, this is the best way to enjoy the pumpkin trend.
Strawberry Pineapple Yogurt Popsicles
Strawberries and pineapples are a perfect couple in this recipe!
Fruity Pebbles Funfetti Cereal Popsicles
Fruity Pebbles add color and a sweet flavor these Funfetti Cereal pops!