Disclosure: Thanks to the Tampa Bay Bloggers, I have partnered with Winn-Dixie to help promote the Winn-Dixie Thanksgiving Events with Curtis Stone in exchange for a gift card. All opinions are my own, no other compensation was received.
I have shared with you before that Winn-Dixie is one of my favorite places to shop. When it comes to Thanksgiving Dinner, Winn-Dixie is the store to shop hands down! This year is even better because Chef Curtis Stone is joining with Winn-Dixie to share with you some awesome recipes. Plus, if you live in Tampa or Orlando you have the chance to meet him during very special Thanksgiving events.
Winn-Dixie Thanksgiving Events
Award-winning Chef Curtis Stone will visit the newly remodeled Hyde Park Winn-Dixie store on November 19, 2016, located at 2100 W. Swann Ave. and host a book signing from noon – 2 p.m. During the event, 10 fans will have a chance to win a signed copy of his cookbook, Good Food, Good Life.
If you live in Orlando, he will also visit the Winn-Dixie Store located at 951 W. State Road 434 in Longwood ad host a book signing from 1pm to 3 pm.
Winn-Dixie Thanksgiving Sales
I told you Winn-Dixie is the place to shop for Thanksgiving Dinner. Check out these awesome deals!
- This Saturday and Sunday only, Nov. 19-20, BI-LO, Harveys and Winn-Dixie customers can purchase any size Grade A frozen Honeysuckle White Turkey for only $6.00 with a qualified grocery purchase of $30 or more, while supplies last.
- The average weight of a Thanksgiving turkey is 15 pounds – costing customers only 40 cents per pound. At only $6, customers will be able to buy a 24-pound turkey for only 25 cents per pound!
- Sweet Potatoes – 49¢/LB
- Collards, Kale, Mustard or Turnip Greens Bunches – 2 for $5
- 8” Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Peach, Cherry or Pecan Pie from the bakery- $5 each
- Stove Top Stuffing (6 oz.) 99¢
- Land o’ Lakes Butter (16 oz.) – 2 for $6
- Winn-Dixie Brown & Serve Rolls (10 oz.) – 4 for $5
- Swanson Broth or Stock (32 oz.) – 3 for $7
If you don’t feel like cooking, let Winn-Dixie do the cooking for you with their prepared meals!