If you are looking for the perfect sweet and salty Christmas treat, you have got to try my White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Christmas Bark. It is easy to make and perfect for last-minute gatherings.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Christmas Bark
When I am feeling lazy one of my go-to Christmas desserts is bark because there is a lot less labor. No mixing, then rolling into balls or cutting into shapes. No baking tray after tray. Another Christmas Bark recipe that I love is my S’Mores Peppermint Chocolate Bark.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Christmas Bark Ingredients
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Christmas Bark Instructions
How to Make the Perfect Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Prepare the ingredients before starting. This recipe calls for 2 steps that can be done a couple days before starting. Breaking the pretzels and cutting the mini Reeses can be done beforehand and reduce work on the day of. This also helps you have everything you need and not have to run out and get things during the process.
- Choose real ingredients. For this recipe, I am using all-natural peanut butter. The less synthetic ingredients, the richer the recipe will taste.
- Don’t rush the chill times. This recipe is not layered, but some are and rushing through the layers will make your recipe look messy.
- Work quickly when adding ingredients to melted chocolate. A great bark has ingredients tucked inside the chocolate. For this recipe, adding the pretzels, M&M’s, and mini Reese cups allow those pieces to get stuck to the chocolate.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Wilton white chocolate melts (or white chocolate chips) (12 oz.)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup pretzel snaps - broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup mini Reese’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups - halved
- 1/2 cup red and green M&M candies
- 1/4 cup peanut butter - melted
1. Line a 15 x 11 cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the white chocolate and vegetable oil to a double boiler. Melt over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir.
3. Pour the melted white chocolate onto the cookie sheet. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate out evenly.
4. Immediately sprinkle the broken pretzel pieces, white chocolate peanut butter cups and red and green M&M candies on top of the melted chocolate. You will want to complete this step fast before the chocolate hardens.
5. Chill for 30 minutes to allow the bark to completely harden.
6. Once hardened, remove the bark from the refrigerator and set aside. Place the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds or until melted. Allow to cool and thicken for 5 minutes.
7. Drizzle the peanut butter on top of the candy bark and chill again for 30 minutes to help the peanut butter solidify.
8. Before serving, break bark into pieces and ENJOY!
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- T-fal Cookware Set, Nonstick Cookware Set, 18 Piece, Red
- Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 22 Sheets)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 368 Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat 15g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 3mg Sodium 163mg Carbohydrates 40g Fiber 2g Sugar 34g Protein 4g