Here are some of the terms you will use when shopping at Walgreen’s.
- RR – Abbreviation for Register Reward, a coupon that prints at checkout after qualifying purchase. Technically considered a “manufacturer coupon”.
- In-Ad Coupon – Coupons found in the weekly sales ad, that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Week long expiration dates.
- IVC – Instant Value Coupon; Walgreen’s store coupon that is usually found in the monthly coupon booklet or fliers.
- Monthly Coupon Booklets – his is a small coupon booklet that contains Walgreens store coupons that can generally be found next to the weekly sales circulars.
- Balance Rewards- Every 5,000 points you earn shopping gets you $5. Points expire 36 months from the day you earn them, but they expire sooner if you don’t have any account activity for 6 months. Be sure to watch these dates closely so you don’t lose out on the points you’ve earned. There are many ways to earn points. Click here to sign up.