1. Best Stateroom Categories available when you book early. Did you know that DCL has the LEAST amount of inside staterooms. So if you want to stay on budget you need to book early or they will be gone
2. Best pricing–we all know DCL doesn’t offer crazy cruise sales like other lines do. In fact the closer you get to a cruise date the more it costs. We do occasionally see a sale, but those are very last minute normally
3. VALUE in a Disney Cruise–all soft drinks, coffee, tea, water are included. Kids clubs are included for ALL AGES even teens and tweens have a club, all dining options are included (no upcharge for Filet and Lobster), First run movies, Fireworks and Pirate Party included,24 hour room service, adult only areas, themed deck parties and more! All of this is INCLUDED in the cost of a Disney Cruise
4. Adult only areas–Spa, Rainforest Room, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurants, Snacks/Bars/Coffee Shops, Champagne Brunches, Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay, Nightclubs and many activities just for adults
5. Castaway Cay!! A paradise in the Bahamas. 2 family beaches, 1 ADULT only beach with bar and restaurant. Kids Clubs are even FREE and available on the island. Private Cabanas available to rent for the day, Private Massages on the adult only beach, FREE Family 5k!
6. Put down deposit now and don’t pay off until NEXT YEAR for mid-late 2017 cruise.