Make sure to take some time to just relax and sip on some lemonade while savoring the moment. Make that time even better with these semi-homemade Strawberry Lemonade Cookies. This quick recipe will have you serving up a tasty treat in no time.
Strawberry Lemonade Cookies Recipe
When life hand you lemons, make some cookies! You can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe or go the semi-homemade version and buy some ready to bake sugar cookies. My life has been so busy lately. My husband has been working a lot of overtime so the moments where we can just relax together mean so much to me.
In a large bowl, combine the frozen whipped topping and lemon curd until it’s completely mixed. You could use a hand mixer for this or just use a whisk. I could eat this part all by itself because it is so refreshing and good.
Use a spoon to scoop a small amount on top of the sugar cookies and spread it so the top is completely covered.
Top with chopped strawberries. You can chop the strawberries like I did or could slice them and make pretty designs on the cookies.
Serve these immediately or chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve. You might want to make a double batch because these will go quickly.
- 12 sugar cookies
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup lemon curd or canned lemon creme
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen whipped topping and lemon curd until it's completely mixed.
- Use a spoon to scoop a small amount on top of the sugar cookies and spread it so the top is completely covered.
- Top with chopped strawberries.
- Serve immediately or chill in fridge until ready to serve.