SeaWorld Orlando’s festive fiesta, Viva la Música, is in full heat every Saturday until May 16 with live concerts and savory cuisine. The event is included with park admission.
NEW – Today, SeaWorld announced the artist for the third weekend of Viva La Música —
Elvis Crespo — who will take the stage Saturday, May 9.
Elvis Crespo is a Puerto Rican merengue artist with multiple hits worldwide. His first lead single Suavemente became an international sensation that received numerous awards, hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Latin Tracks and helped garner him the Best Male Tropical/Salsa Album of the Year award from Billboard magazine. Elvis has released numerous albums and singles, earning him 12 Premio lo Nuestro awards, a Grammy for best merengue performance and a Latin Grammy for best merengue album.
Scheduled performances now include:
- Saturday, May 2: : El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico
- Saturday, May 9: Elvis Crespo
Families and friends can celebrate Latin culture at this annual festival featuring live concerts by internationally renowned Latin musical artists, savory authentic cuisine by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, family-friendly activities and unique merchandise from local artisans.
New this year, SeaWorld will transform the park’s garden area into a mini-fiesta for families. There will be monitors to watch the concert from afar, educational activities for children, domino tables, up-close encounters with some of SeaWorld’s amazing animal ambassadors and much more. Viva la Música festival activities begin at 1 p.m. each Saturday with concerts starting at 4 p.m. at Bayside Stadium.
New this year to the decadent array of Caribbean and Latin dishes is the tripleta sandwich and frozen piña colada. The tripleta sandwich is a hearty dish full of sizzling flavor made with roast pork, chicken, steak, cheese, potato sticks and a special SeaWorld sauce. Guests may also purchase a frozen piña colada and enjoy it straight out of a freshly cut pineapple. Some returning favorites include: empanadas, chicharrones (fried pork rinds), bacalaítos (fried salted cod) and piraguas (shaved ice with tropical flavors). Pastries, beers, margaritas, mojitos, cuba libres, sangrias and wines are also available.
- Guests can take advantage of SeaWorld’s VIP experiences and special packages with reserved seating. Packages come with an in-park spending credit that can be used toward savory cuisine, beverages, merchandise, Quick Queue and up-close animal experiences.
- Front Row Seating – Starting at just $39, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches away from the artists) and feel like part of the show. As an added bonus, guests will enjoy $10 toward in-park spending.
- Floor Seating – Starting at just $19, guests can enjoy reserved floor seats right in front of the stage act. This package also includes $10 toward in-park spending.
The best way to experience Viva la Música and all of SeaWorld’s special events throughout the year is with a 2015 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card, where guests pay for a day and play all year. Plus, for a limited-time, guests who purchase a Fun Card can also enjoy a one-day visit to Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay on the beat with Viva la Música. Join the conversation with #SeaWorld and #VivaLaMusica.