Upromise is a savings program where you get savings for college for shopping you already do, you can even apply savings you earn towards student loans.
You earn savings the following ways:
- Shop online through Upromise.com- they have hundreds of retailers! Get up to 5% Cash back
- Get up to 8% cash back at thousands of participating restaurants — on food, drinks, tax and tip.
- Activate Grocery eCoupons each month to earn on participating grocery and drugstore items. You will need to enter your savings card numbers once you join Upromise. Ask for one at the customer service desk at Publix.
- You can earn 3x more cash back for college when you invite family and friends to join. They can decide how much to transfer into your Upromise account
- Be sure to the Upromise site about once a month to activate new coupon rebate offers. Maybe set a calendar alarm to remind you.
- Scan your card at the store every trip, just in case you bought something that applies. It also gets you in the habit of using the card.
- If you have a family member that doesn’t need the savings, ask them for their reward card numbers so you can add them to your account. It is not limited to one card per store.