*I have been compensated in the form of a Sunoco Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free in exchange for this post. Regardless, I will only promote items I believe in. All opinions are my own. My Disney trip is 6 days away. I am super excited because I am going to my first ever 24 hour day party! We reserved our hotel room weeks ago and we are packing 90% of our food for the trip. The only big expense we have left is gas. Have you seen how expensive that is lately? I notice that the price of gas seems to go up right before a travel holiday. Memorial Day is no exception to that rule. We are traveling 2 hours each way, plus many times between our off property hotel and the Disney parks. That is going to be quite bit of gas.
We are going to be getting all of our gas at Sunoco because of their fuel rewards program through my local grocery store. I have got $1.15 in fuel rewards, so I will save $1.15 per gallon. That is a pretty good savings. The downside of just using fuel perks, is that once you use them, you have to build them up again. That takes time. The discount is only for one fill up too.
Now we can save on gas with Sunoco even more! You can get a Sunoco Gas Credit Card. This gas credit card will save you even more at the pump! Each time you get gas with your Sunoco Gas Credit card, you save 5¢ off every gallon! I have partnered with Sunoco and they have extended a special offer to Pixie Dust Savings readers!! Once approved for your card, you will get 25¢ off per gallon for 60 days when you enter special offer code IT15.
- Visit the Sunoco Gas Credit Card website to learn about the benefits of the card.
- To apply for the Sunoco Gas Credit Card visit our dedicated application page for this promotion. You will need to make sure to include the special offer code IT15 on your application.
- If your credit card application is approved, you will receive your Sunoco Rewards Credit Card which you will then need to activated.
- Once you activate your Sunoco Gas Credit Card, you will get $.25 cents off per gallon for 60 days.
- Once the 60 days of the special offer has ended, you will receive a gas discount of $.05 cents off per gallon every day, every time instantly at the pump.
A few additional savings tips:
- A lot of people use gas credit cards only for gas, and then pay it off every month so no additional charges are formed. That is a great thing to do!
- Keep your gas tank filled up. It is better for your car and you use less gas.
- Get regular oil changes and keep tires properly inflated to maximize gas usage.
What other tips do you have for saving on gas?