Looking for some fun date nights? How about some date nights that take you back to a time when you had no worries such as jobs, bills, and grown up life. These are date night ideas that help you relive your childhood while still kindling a romance.
- Have a LEGO Date Night.
- If you live somewhere snowy, have a day playing in the snow. Build a snowman together, go sledding, and have a snowball fight. Don’t forget to finish the date off with some delicious hot cocoa.
- Have a water fun day with the backyard hose. Have a water balloon fight, make a slip n’s slide with some tarp (or the original if you have it), and run through the sprinkler. Finish the date with homemade ice cream sundaes.
- Get crafty. Buy some dollar store poster board and finger paints and paint each other a picture- no paintbrushes or special supplies needed. You could also just grab some coloring books and crayons.
- Play favorite childhood board games such as Battleship, Sorry!, or Memory.
- Watch Childhood Cartoons. Thanks to Netflix and/or Hulu many of your favorite childhood cartoons are now available. Snuggle up together you remember what Saturday Morning Cartoons used to be. Maybe add a cereal bar for the meal.
- Read each other stories. Dig up your favorite childhood books and tell their stories again. One of my most memorable dates with my husband was when I read him Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Go roller skating. Make sure to do the couples skate!
What other dates would you love to do that would make you think of your childhood?