Do you love Chocolate Chip Cookies, pumpkin flavored desserts, and S’mores? Then I have the perfect cookies for you! These decadent Pumpkin S’more cookies are the perfect fall cookies!
These drop cookies are easy to make and taste so good!
Tips for Making the Best Pumpkin S’more Cookies
I have gathered together some tips and tricks for this recipe that will help you produce the best cookie possible!
- There are No Eggs in the Recipe. I did not make a mistake, there are no eggs in this recipe because the pumpkin replaces the egg. Eggs are added to food to add structure and stability, to thicken foods, and to add moisture to foods. In this recipe, the pumpkin does all those things.
- Chill Your Dough. Chill for at least 30 minutes before rolling into balls and baking.
- Melt the Butter Slightly. Try to melt the butter slightly, about 1/3 of it. Any more than that will start to make the cookies flat. Before working with the butter, make sure the butter comes to room temperature again.
- Use Parchment Paper. Parchment paper, other than making clean up a breeze, it keeps your cookies from sticking and spreading.
What are Hershey S’more Baking Pieces and where do I find them?
Hershey S’more Baking Pieces combine HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips, graham cookie pieces, and mini marshmallows in one convenient bag. You may be able to find these at your local grocery store. I got mine at Publix, they didn’t last long though.
If you can’t find them near you can find them online at the Hershey Store. You can also substitute 2 cups of S’mores Malt-O-Meal Breakfast Cereal
You May Also Enjoy:
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 C light brown sugar
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 C flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp allspice
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 ½ C Hershey Smores baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Using a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until combined, smooth and fluffy
- Beat in the pumpkin puree and the vanilla
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ground cloves, nutmeg, allspice, and salt until combined.
- Gradually beat into the wet ingredients
- Gently fold in 2 C of the Hershey Smore mix
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop some dough out onto the cookie sheet
- Gently press dough into a slightly thick disk
- Sprinkle a few more pieces of the s'more mix onto the cookies on the cookie sheet
- Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying!