“You know the thing about good food? It brings folks together from all walks of life. It warms them right up, and it puts little smiles on their faces.” Tiana’s Daddy is right, good food and good drinks bring people together. Bring your friends together with this Princess and the Frog Cocktail inspired by Princess Tiana and Naveen.
The sweet apple juice in this cocktail reminds me of Tiana. So nice and sweet. The Sour Apple reminds me of Naveen and the kiss that started it all. Pucker up and let this sweet Frog Princess Cocktail kiss your lips.
The Princess and the Frog movie is surprisingly underrated, but with the Disney parks’ Splash Mountain ride being reimagined with a Princess and the Frog theme and a Disney+ series on the way, that could potentially all change.
Princess and the Frog Inspired Cocktail Ingredients
This sweet drink has just a few ingredients and is very easy to make.
- Ice. I prefer cubed for this drink, but crushed would make this drink more of a slushie which would be good as well.
- 1 oz. Mrs. Stack’s Liqueur Sweet Melon. This alcohol has a delicious honeydew melon flavor.
- 1 oz. Mrs. Stack’s Sour Apple Liqueur. This alcohol has the sweet taste of apples with a mouth-puckering finish.
- 1/2 cup Apple juice. and brand/variety is perfect for this.
- 3 gummy frogs. I chose colorful ones but the cheaper, green ones would be just as fun.
How to Put Together this Princess Tiana Inspired Cocktail
This drink is best when all the drinks are cold so make sure to put the juice and liqueurs in the fridge prior to serving.
Take a medium glass and fill it with cubed ice.
Next, add about a 1/2 cup of apple juice and the liqueurs.
Top with 2-3 Gummy Frogs.
How to Make this Drink for a Crowd
To make this drink for a crowd simply pour the 4 cups of apple juice into a pitcher and 8 ounces each of each liqueur. Pour mixture over ice and top with the gummies.
Tips to Make a Great Cocktail
- Chill your glasses in the fridge. By chilling the glass you help ensure the cocktail remains refreshingly cool to the very last sip.
- Sample Your Drink Before Serving. Bartenders sample every drink like Gordon Ramsey samples his food before it goes out. Simply sample your drink before you serve it to ensure it is the taste you are going for.
- 1 oz. Mr. Stack's Liqueur Sweet Melon
- 1 oz. Mr. Stacks Green Apple Liqueur
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 3 Gummy Frogs
In a medium glass, add ice and apple juice leaving a little bit of room for the alcohol.
Pour in the green apple liqueur and the sweet melon liqueur. Stir Well.
Top off with 2-3 colorful gummy frogs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 414Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 45mgSodium 110mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 3gSugar 48gProtein 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Adding this Princess and the Frog Cocktail to your family movie night or party will be a hit! Enjoy!