Do you ever get in a rut with your cooking? I know I do. Sometimes it is because I make pretty frugal recipes and stepping outside of my norm may cost more. That is not always the case though and being frugal doesn’t have to mean being boring. During the holidays I try out more recipes and find new family favorites. One of the most easy dishes to reinvent is potatoes. Here are 10 potato dishes your family is going to love!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes– any recipe that doesn’t use the stove top, I love. These would be perfect for Thanksgiving when so much is going on in the kitchen.
- Chunky Parmesan Smashed Potatoes Recipe
- Rosemary Mashed Potatoes– I love working with fresh herbs in the kitchen, makes the room so fragrant. You can get a bundle of rosemary for around $1 at the store, especially during the holidays.
- Roasted Potatoes with Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Balsamic Drizzle– Just looking at these makes me mouth water. I can’t wait to try these!
- Garlic Rosemary Smashed Potatoes– Yum, garlic! I never thought about adding that to my potatoes. I will be trying this soon!
- Parmesan Garlic Au Gratin Potatoes
- Parmesan Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Golden Mashed Potatoes in the Crockpot
- Cottage Potatoes – This recipe is from Paula Deen and uses cottage cheese as the thickener. That is a unique twist I need to try!
Do you have a favorite potato recipe? Share the recipe with me in the comments!
Still haven’t found the potato recipe of your dreams, check out these great cookbooks: