I hope you have had the chance to see Moana. It is such a good movie! Moana is a princess girls and women can look to for strength and courage. If you are planning a Moana themed party, this Moana inspired recipe is a perfect addition!
Moana Inspired Recipe: White Chocolate Covered Oreos
Moana Inspired Chocolate Covered Oreos Directions
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10-second increments until melted and smooth.
3. Fill each mold with 2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate. Place an Oreo cookie on top and then spoon additional melted chocolate over the Oreos, up to the top of the molds.
4. Chill for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
5. Once chilled, gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined baking sheet.
6. With your candy pan or red decorator gel, pipe the Moana logo on top of each cookie. This is inspired by the design on her boat.
If you have seen Moana, what was your favorite part of the movie?
You might also like my Lilo’s Hawaiian Party Mix which would also be great for a Moana themed party or movie night!