Welcome to the 2nd Magical Monday Blog Hop! Thank you so much for joining us! I want to start off by sharing my sadness about the Main Street Electrical Parade leaving Walt Disney World and heading to Disneyland for a limited time. I am hoping to meet up with my fellow D3 Darlins for a final farewell get-together on the last night. I have shared some of my favorite pictures that I have taken from the parade.
Some of the parade’s most impressive scenes are the 23-foot-tall Clock Tower over Cinderella’s Ball, complete with elegant ballroom dancers in light-covered costumes; the smoke-breathing, tail-wagging Pete’s Dragon; and the 108-foot-long red, white and blue flag finale. Other characters who make appearances include Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and, of course, Mickey Mouse.
The Main Street Electrical parade at Walt Disney World Resort will not appear during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party nights. Walt Disney World guests interested in seeing the parade before it departs on Oct. 9 can check for the latest parade dates and times on WaltDisneyWorld.com or in the My Disney Experience app.
Now on to the Magical Monday Blog Hop!
I am totally in love with the Pete’s Dragon Disneybound look from the Women and their Pretties Blog! I love to Disneybound and might do something similar to this for the final Main Street Electrical Parade Performance at Walt Disney World.
Okay, for my choice I pick is (drum roll please) Best Dates to Visit Walt Disney World in 2017 from the Frugal South. My eldest child graduates from high school this coming May. And it is my desire to do a big family trip to WDW before he heads off to college. I found this article refreshing and FUN to read. Along with being helpful and insightful too. I love how she gave reason and evidence for those reasons….this feeds right into my being a debate coach!
Meet the Magical Monday Blog Hop Hosts
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Magical Monday Blog Hop Rules:
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best Disney themed posts of the week (limit 2 please). Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Blog Hop, you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Tweet about us #MagicalMondayBlogHop