Walt Disney World (more specifically the Magic Kingdom) celebrated its’ 45th Anniversary on October 1st. I was there (though I didn’t get the “I was There” pin). It is was so nice. Since it was also 10/1, my Darlin’ friends decided it would be a good day to show off our 101 Dalmatian pride. Spots were everywhere! I had so much fun! Here are some of my photos from the day.
I went on Splash Mountain for the first time ever, I am such a baby when it comes to rides with drops in them. Then later in the day I went on it again with my D3 Darlin Friends. I had such a blast!
Since I hadn’t been to the Magic Kingdom for awhile, I had not seen Elena’s welcome show yet, I love her dress!
I finished my day with a yummy dinner at Casey’s Corner! Right as we ordered it started to downpour, so after we ate we made our way home. It was an amazing (but very hot) 12 hours at the Magic Kingdom!
I also have a giveaway for those wanting the souvenir button and map they are handing out. Check out the pinned post in the Pixie Dusted Disney Fans Group to see how to enter!
Meet the Magical Monday Blog Hop Hosts
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
I hope this past weekend you had the chance to go see Queen of Katwe. It is such an inspiring movie! This week I want to feature Mindy’s review of the Queen of Katwe on her blog This Fairytale Life. She also shares a few clips from the movie.
I really enjoyed the Disney Character Autograph Book and Journal making by Anchored Life. WOW! This post alone makes me WANT to go on a mad Disney tape hunt through my town. How creative! When I read it, I instantly PINNED it for later. I also enjoyed her pictures of Disney Social Moms…this is what cool looks like ya’all!
Magical Monday Blog Hop Rules:
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best Disney themed posts of the week (limit 2 please). Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Blog Hop, you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Tweet about us #MagicalMondayBlogHop