O’hana means family and your family will have so much fun with a Lilo and Stitch movie night. Make your family movie night extra enjoyable with these Lilo and Stitch inspired recipes, crafts, games, and printables.
Lilo & Stitch is one of the movies you must see before going to Disney World. At Disney World, you can meet Stitch at the Magic Kingdom or meet Stitch & Lilo at breakfast at O’hanas.
How to Have a Lilo & Stitch Movie Night
Lilo & Stitch is on Disney+. There is actually quite a bit Lilo & Stitch content on Disney+. You can make it a double or triple feature but most kids will not have the attention span for that. Other titles include:
- Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch
- Leroy & Stitch
- Stitch! The Movie
Want more Stitch? Stitch the series is also on Disney+. Stitch the series invites you to meet Stitch’s cousins, the other 625 experiments.
For movie nights I usually pick out a few themed dishes, a craft or two even if it is just some coloring sheets, and a game or two. Also, check out the Dollar Tree for cheap Luau decorations.
Print out these Lilo & Stitch Family Movie Night tickets to use as an incentive for the movie night. One idea would be to “charge” your kids or all the family for the movie night with either hugs & kisses, chores, reading time, or a Random Act of Kindness.
Lilo & Stitch Family Movie Night Meal Ideas
Since Lilo & Stitch takes place in Hawaii, I love the idea of serving some Hawaiian favorites.
DIY Dole Whip
One of the best snacks at Disney World is the Dole Whip, make this copycat one to enjoy at home!
Lilo's Hawaiian Party Mix
Instead of popcorn much on this fun snack mix filled with flavors from Hawaii.
Classic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
This Classic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad recipe has a delicious creamy dressing that’s tangy, sweet, and totally addicting! A perfect dish to cool down with a warm day.
Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken Recipe
This grilled chicken recipe with Huli Huli sauce is Hawaii's barbecue sauce.
Crock Pot Kalua Pork Recipe
This pork recipe is so tender and flavorful, it will take you right to the islands.
Pineapple Cupcakes Perfect For Luau
This recipe just calls for 3 ingredients and tastes amazing! The printable decoration adds a simple decorating pop.
Healthy Pineapple Smoothie Recipe (Video)
This healthy Pineapple Smoothie recipe is easy to make with only 5 ingredients in 5 minutes! One sip of this pineapple banana smoothie will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island, it’s like a beach vacation in a glass!
Homemade Hawaiian Punch Recipe
This punch is filled with all your favorite fruit juices and will make your O'hana very happy.
Quick Hawaiian tortilla pizza
Making pizza is a fun family activity and this tortilla pizza is super simple.
Hawaiian Meatballs in the Slow Cooker
Don't want to heat up the kitchen with dinner? These slow cooker meatballs pack a lot of flavor in them with just a few simple ingredients.
Lilo & Stitch Family Movie Craft Ideas
Lilo & Stitch Coloring Pages– These coloring pages feature Lilo and Stitch in scenes from the movie.
Lilo & Stitch Game Ideas
- Hawaiian Pictionary: Make a list of Hawaiian places or things and write each one down on a sheet of paper, then mix them in a hat or bag. Each team assigns an artist who pulls a sheet out and draws clues for their team members to guess.
- Limbo: How low can your family go? Using a broom or any long stick, have two family members on opposite ends hold the stick up at various heights, starting from high and ending with low. Play the Lilo & Stitch soundtrack while family members try their luck at this back-bending classic.
- Hula Hoop Contest: Who can do the Hula Hoop the longest?
- Hula Dance Contest: Have a friendly hula dance competition whether anyone knows how to dance the hula or not. Play some Hawaiian music and get everyone up and dancing. You can award prizes for the most elegant hula, funniest hula, most acrobatic hula, most lively hula, etc.
- Pass the Coconut: If you don’t have a coconut you can also use an orange or lemon. Break your family up into two teams and have them stand in a line. At one end, give the leader of each team a coconut to hold under their chin. The object of the game is to pass the coconut from person to person without using your hands or arms. The team that gets their coconut to the end first wins! Remember, if you drop it, you can’t use your hands to pick it up. If you don’t have enough people for 2 teams, then see how many times you can pass the coconut before the end of a Hawaiian or Lilo & Stitch song.
I hope your family creates some wonderful memories with this movie night! That’s part of the reason Disney is so awesome, their movies are loved and enjoyed by people of all ages and it bring us together.
You May Also Enjoy: