This Instant Pot Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake is going to be the moistest cheesecake you have ever tasted. Creamy cheesecake batter with pumpkin spiced batter mixed to be the perfect taste of fall.
Have you ever had a cheesecake from an Instant Pot? Once you make a cheesecake in the Instant Pot you will not want to make it any other way. It comes out perfect every time!
Plus, if you are prepping this on your prep day for Thanksgiving then you don’t have to have this dessert taking up precious oven space and time.
Tips for Making the Best Instant Pot Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Making the Perfect Crust. Make the whole crust mixture in a food processor if you have one. It is quick and gives you the perfect wet sand consistency without spending time on it.
Putting the crust in the fridge hardens the butter back up and makes the crust solid.
No Sling? No Problem! If you don’t have a sling you can make your own with foil. Just make sure to place your cheesecake on a trivet so it doesn’t touch the bottom.
Want More Protection? I didn’t put it in the formal directions but I like wrapping my cheesecake pan bottom with foil. Gives me an added layer of protection.
Don’t waste the leftover pumpkin puree check out these great ways to use it up.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Please let me know if you made this and loved it.
You May Also Enjoy:
Graham Craacker Crust Ingredients
- 1 C. Graham Craacker Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tbs[. Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, melted
Pumpkin Puree Ingredients
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 - 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 2 Tbl. Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
How to Make the Crust
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients together and mix until combined and a wet sand mixture forms.
- Press the crumb mixture into the pan using a flat bottomed glass.
- Place crust in the fridge while preparing the pumpkin puree and cheesecake mixture.
How to Make the Pumpkin Puree
- Using a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together until combined
- Set aside.
How to Make the Cheesecake
- Using a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly beat in the sugar mixture until well combined.
- Next beat in the sour cream and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined and smooth.
Assembling the Cheesecake
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup of the plain cheesecake mixture into the pumpkin puree.
- Pout 1 cup of the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the pumpkin puree onto the top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the remaining cheesecake mixture onto the top of the pumpkin
- Top with remaining pumpkin.
- Swirl with a knife.
Instant Pot Directions
- Pour 1 1/4 cup water into the pot.
- Cover the top of the cheesecake tightly with foil.
- Place your cheesecake on the sling and carefully lower it into the pot.
- Close the lid and select manual high pressure for 28 minutes.
- Allow to natural release for 10 minutes,
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Place into the fridge and allow it to cool overnight.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 537Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 123mgSodium 358mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 1gSugar 27gProtein 6g
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.