Disclosure: I have received free products in exchange for promoting Disney. All opinions are my own.
I am excited to announce that I have been chosen to throw a #DisneySide Home Celebration! This year I have joined forces with my friend, Amy, and we are throwing an awesome Disney Junior Birthday Party for her Princess Harmony. This is also Uncle Ryan’s and Aunt Christy;s birthday party, so us adults will be showing off our #DisneySide as well!! Amy has 4 adorable little princesses who all love Disney: Kimmie, Bailee, Kayci, and Harmony. Amy’s family has gone through so much in the last year with the discovery of Princess Bailee’s chiari malformation and some Disney magic brightens anyone’s day, week, and life. To find out more about Bailee, please check out Bailee’s GoFundMe and Facebook page.
My kit this year includes some pretty awesome things!!
- Everything needed for a Sofia the First Party- tablecover, party bowls, cups, plates, placemats, tabletop decor, snack baggies, wands, and crowns
- Twinings Assorted Herbal Teas
- Mickey Mouse Cake Pan
- Wilton Sprinkles
- Tie-Dye Cake Mix
- Disney Princess Nail Polish Set
- Sophia the First Lip Gloss Gift Set
- 2 Princess Palace Pets
- Sophia the First Coloring Book
- Crayola Crayons
- Coupon for a FREE Beyond Meat Product
- Disney Vacation Planning DVD
- Disney Luggage Tags
- HP Photo Paper/ Envelopes
- Wisk Deep Clean Sample
- Snuggle Scent Boosters Sample
- Ribbon Barrette Maker
- ALL Mighty Packs
- Hostess Kit, including some fun games and ideas!
- Doc McStuffin’s boxes
- Buttons promoting the new live-action Cinderella
- Disney Chore Chart
I want to give a HUGE thanks to Disney and all the other sponsors! The party is scheduled for the end of February. Would you be interested in a giveaway featuring some #DisneySide party favors? I will be posting some cool projects I have started working on to help show my #DisneySide, so stayed tuned.