Homeschool Resources for 2014
Every homeschooler needs a good planner! Here are a few of my favorites.
- The Weekly Homeschool Planner learn more about it here
- Jean Miller’s 18 years of experience shows in here one of kind planner. Check it out here
- If you’re looking for a web-based planner then List Plan It is a wonderful solution!
Looking for curriculums or books? Here are few places I have found offer a plethora of options and super discounts.
- I have been using Key To Math curriculum for three years and have found it to be one of the most complete math curriculum’s out there. More info here
- Another great spot for bargains is Homeschool Buyers Co-op it’s free to join and it offers deep discounts on many homeschooling items.
- I am bit of book junky and a lot of homeschooling year is centered on literature.Thirft Books is my go to place.
Homeschooling How to Books and more:
- My new favorite is Lori McWillam Pickert’s book about Project Based Learning.
- Better Late Than Early by Raymond S. Moore was one of my first reads as a new homeschooler; it helped ease many of my concerns I had as first time homeschooler.
- Just Finished Traci Matt’s book Don’t Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I’d Known. It is a wonderful read and was a game changer for me. Read more about it here
- Lastly, if this is your first year homeschooling or you’re looking to be reenergized? I highly recommend Jean Miller’s e-course on Inspired Learning sign-up here
Wishing all of you a successful and stress-free 2014 school year!