Looking to run amuck this Halloween season? This sweet cocktail will bring out your witchy side! My Running Amuk Hocus Pocus Inspired Cocktail is made with Gold Rum, Blue Curaçao, and Apple Brandy.
Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite Disney Halloween movies! The Sanderson sisters have such a fun time running amuck trying to live forever. Add some additional fun to your Halloween with this sweet cocktail!
Ingredients used in this cocktail
- Pineapple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Gold Rum. Gold rum has been aged in wooden casks for some period of time which gives the spirit its signature color and sweeter, richer flavor.
- Apple Brandy. Apple brandy, historically known as applejack, is America’s original spirit.
- Blue Curaçao. Blue Curaçao has a distinct taste that is a little bit bitter and a little bit sweet. Its’ flavor comes from the peel of the Laraha citrus fruit (which has been dried) and is grown on the island of Curaçao, hence the name. (source: The Kitchen Magpie)
- Silver Cake Shimmer. This is optional but makes the drink magical spooky!
How to make a Hocus Pocus Cocktail
This recipe is super easy, simply combine all ingredients in a shaker and pour over ice! Garnish with a cherry.
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you could just use a container with a tight-fitting lid, like a mason jar or water bottle.
Want to turn this drink into a frozen cocktail slushie? Easy! Put all the ingredients in a blender with a generous amount of crushed ice – then blend till smooth.
Want a snack to go along with your Hocus Pocus Inspired Cocktail? Try my Hocus Pocus inspired Candy Corn, perfect for your party or movie night!
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oz orange juice
- 2 oz Gold Rum
- 2 oz Apple Brandy
- 1 oz Blue Curaçao
- 1 tsp. Silver cake shimmer
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine
- Pour over ice and garnish.
Please drink responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You May Also Enjoy: