The Grand Floridian offers many dining options in a range of budgets, from a tasty quick service to a very exquisite, expensive AAA Five Diamond Award recipient dining location. This guide to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Dining will share descriptions and reviews of all the dining choices.
Grand Floridian Dining Options
All major dining locations are in the main building except Narcoossee’s.
Grand Floridian Character Dining
The Grand Floridian has three character dining experiences.
- Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party. This experience is located at the Garden View Tea Room. Little princesses will get the royal treatment with tea for two, deliciously decorative princess cakes, plus a personal meet-and-greet with Princess Aurora. The enchanting tea party is hosted by Miss Rose Petal, a magical rose from Aurora’s garden that has come to life to lead storytelling, sing-alongs and a princess parade. Guests age 3-11 also receive a My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown, plus accessories. Special princesses also take home their very own ribbon tiara, silver princess link bracelet, fresh rose, special scrapbook set, and a Best Friend certificate.
- Supercalifragilistic Breakfast. At 1900 Park Fare you can enjoy a buffet breakfast with Mary Poppins, Alice, The Mad Hatter, and Tigger. Characters subject to change.
- Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner. For dinner at 1900 Park Fare, you can dine with Cinderella, her prince, and the Tremaine Sisters. This is one of my favorite meals. The interactions with the sisters are some of the best on Disney property.
Grand Floridian Table Service Dining
- Grand Floridian Cafe. This is the most budget-friendly table service restaurant at the Grand Floridian. It is Victorian style and has really great dishes, the best being their egg benedicts.
- Citricos. Citricos means citrus in Spanish. The restaurant features American cuisine infused with Mediterranean flavors, plus an award-winning, international wine list.
- Narcoossee’s. What does Narcoossee’s mean? It is actually a community in Osceola County here near Disney. The heart of the town rests at the blinking light which is the intersection of Jones Road and Highway 15, also known as Narcoossee Road. As for the restaurant, it is a seafood and steak house located on the Seven Seas Lagoon. It is a great place to watch the Happily Ever Fireworks.
Grand Floridian Quick Service Dining
Gasparilla Island Grill is the only quick service and it is the Monorail quick service that gives you a view of the castle. At this 24-hour quick-service restaurant, enjoy signature specialty items, pastries, salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, flatbreads, hamburgers and more.
Grand Floridian Tea Rooms and Lounges
- Garden View Tea Room. Experience an elegant Afternoon Tea and relax in style while overlooking the lush grounds and pools. Introduce young royals to tea time at My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party.
- Citricos Lounge. Enjoy the Mediterranean ambiance at this cozy bar where you can enjoy international wines, cocktails, artisanal beers, and seasonal tapas.
- Beach Pool Bar & Grill. Enjoy a drink in style at this gazebo bar by the sandy beach. There is a selection of wines, draft beers, and specialty cocktails—like the Sunshine Margarita. Snacks and poolside service are available.
- Courtyard Pool Bar. Enjoy a refreshing dip then a refreshing sip by the largest pool at the Resort. A ping-pong table and 2 TVs provide added entertainment. Specialty cocktails, beer, wine, sangria, light snacks and poolside service are available.
- Mizner’s Lounge. Mizner’s Lounge is currently closed and being rethemed to a beautiful Beauty & The Beast themed lounge. It is located on the 2nd Floor of the Grand Floridian.
Grand Floridian Pop Up Holiday Bakeries
During Easter, there is a pop-up bakery that serves Hot Cross Buns, themed cake pops, and other delectable treats. The pastry chefs have their decorative painted and sculpted chocolate eggs for you to view.
In December, you can see the huge two-story Gingerbread house. On the first floor there is a small shop that sells yummy Christmas treats like Gingerbread tile cookies, Rice Krispie treats, and other sweet items.
Romantic dining experience with courtyard views.
Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
Tasty Grand Floridian Quick service dining location.
Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Elegant dining experience from a AAA Diamond restaurant.
1900 Park Fare Dinner Review
Review of the Cinderella dinner at the Grand Floridian. This is one of my favorite meals.
1900 Park Fare Breakfast ~ The Perfect Disney Dining Experience for the Whole Family
A review of the breakfast buffet with Alice, Marry Poppins, Tigger, and the Mad Hatter.
Afternoon Tea at The Garden View Lounge
A review of the Dainty and delicious Afternoon Tea at the Grand.
Disney's Perfectly Princess Tea
A review of the Aurora themed Tea party that comes with some great gifts! Review from TravelWithNikki.com
Review of Narcoossee's Restaurant: A Perfect Place to Celebrate · Footprints in Pixie Dust
Honest review of Narcoossee’s at the Disney's Grand Floridian.
There are so many great places to eat in the Monorail Resorts!