Yea! It’s the beginning of fall. Here in Florida pumpkin-flavored treats and Halloween are the only indicators of fall so I embrace them both with open arms. These super easy glazed pumpkin muffins are an easy, budget-friendly way to add some pumpkin to your fall!
Glazed Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Start by combining the dry ingredients. Make a cozy well in the middle once the dry ingredients are mixed together. Once the wet ingredients are blended, the little well will make a nice home for them.
Mix up the wet ingredients.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients together. Be sure to not over mix. If you mix muffins too much, they get tough.
Fill muffin cups with the mix. Fill them about 3/4 the way full. If you have a little extra mix it is ok to fill all the way.
After these babies finish baking for about 20-25 minutes, take them out and let them cool.
Helpful Tip: Halfway through the baking time rotate pan. This helps the muffins bake evenly because most ovens have “hot spots”.
Make the glaze and drizzle (pour) over the muffins!
- For the Muffins:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/8 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger SAVE $
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- For the Glaze:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, mix flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; make well in center of mixture. In medium bowl, stir sugar, oil, water and eggs with whisk. Stir in pumpkin; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks.
- Mix together glaze ingredients and drizzle over the pumpkin muffins
Amount Per Serving Calories 300
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fall Snack Mix
Mickey Mouse Jack O Lantern Cookies
Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cookies
Easy to make yummy Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Crinkle Cookie inspired by her dress. This is a cake mix cookie recipe.