Don’t you just love the smell of homemade bread? The smell of homemade garlic bread is even better! These garlic butter bread bites go perfectly with an Italian meal. I made these for a special date night for me and my husband.
Garlic Butter Bread Bites
The dough is made in the bread machine and then the bites are baked in the oven.
For the Garlic Butter Bread Bites Topping:
- 1 Stick Butter Melted
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder (or minced fresh garlic)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- As soon as the bread bites come out of the oven, brush the topping on liberally.
[su_box title=”Related Post” style=”soft” box_color=”#005530″ radius=”0″]Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins[/su_box]
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 TBL Butter Melted
- 2 TBL Sugar
- 1 TBL Salt
- 4 1/4 Cups Bread Flour
- 2 1/4 tsp. Active Dry Yeast
- Add ingredients in order as prescribed by your bread machine.
- Use the dough only cycle.
- When cycle is complete, take dough and pull apart into small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- After baking brush butter topping on liberally.