Move your feet to some of the hottest throwback beats during the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Concerts take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
2020 Garden Rocks Concert Schedule
Check back for schedule updates as additional performers are added.
Performance times are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. and are included with Epcot admission. Guests can enjoy guaranteed concert seating by reserving a Garden Rocks Dining Package and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants. Here is this year’s lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey lead vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
Which Garden Rock concert are you most looking forward too?
You May Also Like:
Post Originally Published March 2018.
Bonus Tip: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Favorite Grampy’s Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and their services are totally FREE! Click Here to Get a no-obligation quote now