Sometimes I buy bread in the store, but I really love to make bread. I know exactly what goes into it and it is pennies to make! This is one of my favorite bread recipes. It is so quick and easy and you can make this even if you don’t have a bunch of ingredients on hand.
- You can make this all in the bread machine, I just prefer to oven bake it.
- Make sure your ingredients are room temperature.
- You can freeze this bread and reheat in the oven.
- This goes great with French Onion Soup, but it is also amazing with some butter and great jam!!
- 1 Cup Water, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tsp. butter (softened)
- 1 Tbl. sugar
- 3 1/4 Cup Bread Flour
- 2 3/4 tsp. regular active dry yeast