This a favorite rotational freezer meal.
- cream of chicken soup (I usually have homemade, but didn’t have any on hand)
- mixed veggies
- boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- seasonings of your choice
- pie crusts (I haven’t learned how to make my own yet, so store bought is what I use)
- diced onions
- chick peas
1. Bake or boil the chicken. Then cut the chicken in about 1 inch pieces.
2. While the chicken is cooking, combine the mixed veggies, cream of chicken soup, chick peas, a dash of milk, and seasonings.
3. Add chicken,
4. Place bottom pie crust in freezer safe pan. I usually get disposable ones from the dollar tree. It also makes clean up so easy.
5. Fill with filling.
6. Put top crust on and make vent holes.
7. When ready to bake, defrost and bake 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes. You can also bake from frozen, just add some more time.