I have not gone to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival yet because I am afraid of being
ill from my allergies. Sometime soon though I am going to get drugged with allergy medicine and brave this awesome event!
In 2013 they are celebrating 20 years of having this wonderful festival. The dates are March 6 to May 19th. I am planning a trip to Disney for March so I may have to stop at Epcot one of the days.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is presented by HGTV!
See amazingly designed botanicals, unique gardens and so much more at this spectacular annual event. Festival highlights include:
- Educational designer presentations with HGTV and DIY Network personalities
- Fawn’s Butterfly House
- Themed flower and garden displays—where you’ll learn new tips and techniques that you can try at home
- Interactive areas for kids
- Topiary displays of Disney and Disney•Pixar characters
- The Flower Power Concert Series—featuring live performances from popular hitmakers of the 1960s and 1970s
- Some fo the performances include: The Guess Who, The Village People, Chubby Checker & The Wildcats
Epcot theme park admission is required. Most Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival events are included with admission to Epcot theme park. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time.