I am very excited to get to go to EPCOT’s Holidays around the World this year. Check out all the happenings at EPCOT!!
- JOYFUL! A Gospel Celebration of the Seasons, performing daily at the Future World Fountain Stage. This show brings together a blend of urban music and soulful gospel.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth can be seen every night around World Showcase Lagoon at 9:30 pm and features a unique holiday finale with a special message of peace and goodwill.
- Storytellers around the World Showcase share stories of holiday customs and traditions of their cultures. New this year are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs who take guests on a musical journey through the Great White North.
- Holidays Around the World and World Showcase Holiday ornaments can be found in Santa’s Village at the American Adventure. Blown Glass Ornaments by Reinhard Hertzog can be found in Christkindmartket, Germany from November 29th until December 23rd.
- Guest can indulge in limited time holiday offerings at Promenade, including turkey, stuffing, cranberry waffles, sweet potato waffles, hot holiday Twinings Tea, and flavored hot chocolates and ciders. Plus, don’t miss the fresh baked gingerbread men and chocolate chip cookies in America, Stollen fruitcake in Germany, Pecan Maple Bark in Canada, and much more!
- The Candlelight Processional is back again this year with many popular narrators. I am going on Christmas day and I will be hearing Steven Curtis Chapman. I am so very excited. New celebrity narrators this year are Ashley Judd and Sigourney Weaver. The Candlelight Processional can be seen nightly at America gardens Theatre at 5, 6:45, and 8:25.