I have a thing about making themed little trees. Almost every year I change out the theme of my mini trees. This year I brought back another one of my favorite mini trees- the dog advent tree!
My dog’s name is Jaq-Jaq. He is named after the mouse from Cinderella. I had a cat named Gus-Gus (the other male mouse in Cindrella) but he sadly passed away in 2015. I try to include Jaq-Jaq in all of our family activities. I think he gets just as excited for Christmas as we do. He gets gravy on his food at Christmas and a bunch of new, fun toys and bones.
DIY Dog Advent Tree
Items needed to make:
- mini tree [su_button url=”http://amzn.to/2a2Iqck” target=”blank” background=”#2d89ef” rel=”nofollow”]Buy Now on Amazon[/su_button]
- 24 dog biscuits/bones
- extra decor for tree (garland, lights, etc) optional
- Tie each bone to the mini tree using a piece of ribbon.
- Finish decorating the tree anyway you like.
- Starting December 1st give your doggie a treat from the tree!
How do you spoil you precious furbabies at Christmas time?