Have you priced most facials, foot soaks, and scrubs? That is a lot of money to spend on something you might do once a week. I don’t do spa treatments all that often. I love girly things like that though, just don’t have the time. I have a set toiletry budget, and when it is gone it is gone. Usually, that means that there is little room for extras like scrubs. Thankfully, there are some awesome bloggers out there who have made some really affordable alternative DIY Spa treatments! Here are some of my favorite recipes from around the web! Please check them out.
- Orange Dreamsicle Sugar Scrub– She also includes a cute printable label for the recipe!
- Homemade Bath Salts with Essential Oils
- DIY Vanilla Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lemon Vanilla Lip Scrub
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Cooling Foot Butter
- Egg White Face Mask– Very frugal!!
- Homemade Banana Face Mask– another really frugal recipe!
- Nail Pampering DIY
- Date Night Skin Polishing Treatment– just 2 ingredients!
- Relaxing Detox Bath Soak Beauty Recipe
- Snow Cone Sugar Scrub– Make an extra of this one and give it away as a gift. It is so pretty!
- Lemon and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Avocado Hair Mask–
- Ginger Detox Bath– Just 3 ingredients!
- Easy Herbal Steamed Facial– I am very excited to try this one. I just love the smell of fresh herbs so I am guessing this is VERY relaxing and great for the pores!
- Therapeutic Orange Bath Bombs Recipe
- Get your Feet Sandal Ready!– This post includes 2 recipes and all the steps needed to make your feet look and feel wonderful!
- DIY Yam Facial Mask– Simple 4 ingredient recipe.
- DIY Purifying and Firming Clay Facial Mask– I like the time on face on this one. Put this on and relax for 15-30 minutes!
- Oatmeal and Lavender Bath Soak Recipe– I love the way oatmeal makes my skin feel and this comes with some cute free labels too!
- Detox Clay Foot Mask– This sounds divine!
- Lemon Sugar Scrub– Come with cute printable labels and uses just 3 ingredients!
- DIY Cooling Foot Cream
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub– That just sounds divine! Comes with printable labels too.
I hope you enjoy these recipes. Which one do you want to try first?
Friday 19th of June 2015
Thanks so much for including my DIY recipes! What an awesome selection!
Saturday 4th of April 2015
Thanks so much for including some of my scrubs! So exciting, and awesome roundup of other great ideas I want to try!
Friday 3rd of April 2015
So honored to be featured on this amazing list of DIY spa recipes. Can't wait to try some other new recipes. Thank you!!
Friday 3rd of April 2015
Thank you so much for sharing my DIY! Off to check out the others!