If you have been to Disney World’s Be Our Guest Restuarant and loved the Grey Stuff, this DIY Grey Stuff recipe will hit the spot!
My husband and I celebrated Valentine’s Day a little early because he is pulling a double shift on Valentine’s Day and I won’t be able to see him. We had a pretty simple romantic dinner at home and enjoyed a movie together.
I made him a special dessert though- The Grey Stuff!
Disney’s Grey Stuff Recipe
This recipe is really simple to pull together. I have had the Grey Stuff from Be Our Guest and a couple times and this recipe really tastes like the one there.
If you would like to make this recipe a little bit richer and/or less processed forego the Cool Whip and make your own whipped cream.
[su_box title=”Related Post” style=”soft” box_color=”#005530″ radius=”0″]A Tale as Old as Time | Beauty & The Beast Themed Date[/su_box]
- 1 (3.4 ounce) pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 15 Oreos (regular, not double-stuffed)
- 1 Tub Cool Whip 8 oz.
- 3 TBL Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Edible Pearl Sprinkles
- Prepare the instant pudding using 1 1/2 cups milk.
- While the pudding is chilling in the fridge, use a food processor and crush the Oreos into crumbs.
- Once the pudding is set, fold in the cookies, Cool Whip, and Chocolate Pudding mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve like Disney, you will need a pastry bag and a star tip. I didn't have either so I used a baggie with a small cut in the corner and swirled it on the plate.
- Garnish with the pearls.
Did you know you could request recipes from Disney? They post a lot of the recipes on the Disney Parks Blog and anytime you visit a restaurant, you can request recipes as well.