Disney Souvenirs are part of the Disney World Vacation experience. Whether the Disney souvenirs are expensive or free they are reminders of the most magical vacation you have ever taken! Take those items and showcase them! Here are some great DIY Disney Souvenir Keepsakes for you to make.
Doing Disney on a budget means much more than saving on your Walt Disney World vacation, it also means saving money on how you remember your vacation. Every time I look at my souvenirs it reminds me of my time at Disney. I want to remember the magic I felt, the love my husband and I shared together, and the friendships I have made.
Some of the best reminders are the ones that didn’t cost me anything to receive. Those trinkets may not be worth much monetarily but they spark memories in me that are priceless. These items include:
- Disney Buttons
- Disney Maps
- Magicbands/ Park Tickets
One of the best ideas is making a Disney Shadowbox. You will find instructions below for how to make one specifically for pins. They can be used to showcase so many items. You can find a shadowbox on Amazon for less than $20.
I hope these ideas spark your creativity to see what you can make with your Disney souvenirs. Plus, doing these crafts help with PDD (Post Disney Depression).
- 1 DIY Disney Button Wreath | Disney Dollar Tree Craft
- 2 DIY Disney Park Map Ornament
- 3 DIY Disney Character Autograph Ornaments | Vacation Keepsake
- 4 Disney DIY Autographed Plate
- 5 Disney Pressed Penny Bracelet
- 6 Disney Autograph Canvases
- 7 Mixbook Scrapbook
- 8 DIY Disney Parks Guidemap Lampshade
- 9 Disney Autograph Memory Quilt
- 10 Disney Pin Board | How To Make A Collector Pin Shadow Box
- 11 Disney Vacation Memory Box
- 12 DIY Golden Mickey Ornament
- 13 Disney Map Craft: How to Make a Simple Planter
- 14 More Ways to Make DIY Disney Souvenir Keepsakes from Disney Freebies
DIY Disney Button Wreath | Disney Dollar Tree Craft
Dollar Tree Wreath Craft that shows off all your Disney buttons.
DIY Disney Park Map Ornament
Budget-friendly Disney Heart Christmas Tree Ornament craft.
DIY Disney Character Autograph Ornaments | Vacation Keepsake
Christmas ornaments signed by the characters you met during your Disney vacation.
Disney DIY Autographed Plate
This autographed plate is a perfect way to remember a Disney character dining experience.
Disney Pressed Penny Bracelet
Disney Pennies are a budget-friendly souvenir. This bracelet lets you show off your Disney love instead of keeping them in a pressed penny book.
Disney Autograph Canvases
This is a great way to showcase your Disney character autographs and pictures!
Make a beautiful scrapbook online with MixBook!
DIY Disney Parks Guidemap Lampshade
Take those free park maps and create a beautiful lap shade!
Disney Autograph Memory Quilt
Keep Disney Character autographs close to your heart and on display with this gorgeous quilt.
Disney Pin Board | How To Make A Collector Pin Shadow Box
Showcase the pins you collected while on your Disney vacation with this beautiful Disney Pin Shadow Box!
Disney Vacation Memory Box
Create a special box that keeps all your Disney memories in one special place!
DIY Golden Mickey Ornament
On the Disney Dream there is a show called The Golden Mickeys Show guests get showered with golden Mickey confetti. Even free Disney confetti can make a wonderful DIY keepsake!
Disney Map Craft: How to Make a Simple Planter
Have a green thumb? Take your Disney park map and turn it into a cute planter!
More Ways to Make DIY Disney Souvenir Keepsakes from Disney Freebies
- Use the buttons as curtain tiebacks.
- Make the Park Maps into coasters. Get instructions HERE.
- Turn the Park Maps into placemats. Simply cover with clear contact paper or have laminated at an office supply store.
- Create bookmarks from Disney Stickers.
What have you done with your Disney Souvenirs to showcase them? Let me know in the comments!
Looking for more Disney Craft Ideas?