Have you ever seen the Electrical Disney’s Water Pageant Parade that takes place on the Seven Seas Lagoon? To me, it is one of those hidden gems you can find. One of the best perks of this parade is that park admission is not needed.
Disney’s Electrical Water Pageant premiered on Monday October 25, 1971; on the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake for “Dedication Day” at Walt Disney World.
The Electrical Water Pageant that guests see today consists of the same floats in the same formation dating back to 1977. The only difference is in 1996 when a new musical score was created for both the opening and closing of the Electrical Water Pageant as well as each creature depicted in the pageant.
This parade is about 15 minutes long and is reminiscent of the main street electrical parade. Beautiful dancing lights in shapes of sea creatures parade across the Seven Seas Lagoon. At the end of the parade, there is an American tribute with patriotic songs and the stars and stripes!
Please note that all show times are approximate and may vary by several minutes. All entertainment is subject to change and may be cancelled in cases of inclement weather.
Here are the spots and times to see Disney’s Electrical Water Pageant:
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort – Beginning at 9:00 PM
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (including Narcoossee’s) – Beginning at 9:15 PM
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Beginning at 9:30 PM
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – Beginning at 9:45 PM
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Beginning at 10:10 PM; in instances when Happily Ever After Nighttime Spectacular takes place at 10:00 PM, the Electrical Water Pageant will begin shortly following its conclusion
- Right outside the entrance of Magic Kingdom park – Beginning at 10:35 PM, during Extended Theme Park Hours only
- The Ticket and Transportation Center is another great place to catch this parade!
Looking for more free fun around Disney World?