Mobile Ordering is such a time saver when dining at Disney World Quick Service dining restaurants. Today I am going to share what mobile ordering is, how it works, why I love it, and where it is available.
What is Disney Mobile Ordering?
Simply put Disney Mobile ordering is being able to order what you want to eat at many Disney World Quick Service (fast food) dining locations ahead of time so you skip the line. You are able to order ahead of time, pay or use your dining credits, and then quickly pick up your order.
How Does Mobile Ordering Work at Disney World?
To use Disney’s Mobile Ordering you need the My Disney Experience App, this is a free app that helps manage your Disney World vacation. This app is available for both Android and Apple products.
Once inside the app, simply touch the plus sign on the bottom and click on “Order Food”. Once you tap on that you can select the restaurant you want.
Next, order the food you would like. The app even gives you the option to explore the meals based on your diets such as plant-based selections or an allergy-friendly menu. You can even make requests such as no tomato or extra bacon.
For the payment, you can use the Disney Dining Plan or you will need to add a credit card to your My Disney Experience App. Sadly, if there is an applicable discount you cannot get the discount via the app at this time. Hopefully, that changes soon!
Once you arrive at your dining location simply check into the app and then once your order is ready you will get a push notification that your order is ready. There will be a separate line for mobile ordering that you will enter. This line goes a lot quicker than the regular lines.
Why I Love Disney Mobile Ordering
Menu Access. Very early in the trip planning process, I can get access to the menu. While menus were available before on the app, the prices weren’t always available. This helps me budget when I am not on the Disney Dining Plan.
It Saves Time. While the time savings may seem insignificant, to me they matter a lot. I place a dollar amount on each hour I spend at Disney, time is money. Every minute spent waiting in line is time lost I could be on a ride or seeing a show.
There have been times I have not advanced ordered and gotten to the restaurant and looked at the line and said no way! I found a table, mobile ordered and got my food before people standing in the long lines.
Better Accuracy. Sometimes dining locations are loud because they are crowded or busy. I tend to be soft-spoken as well.
More Options. I have noticed that at some locations there are “secret menu” options.
Mobile Ordering Dining Locations
Mobile ordering is currently available at 37 dining locations, including some resorts! Epcot only has one location and that is the Electric Umbrella which is set to close November 23, 2019. Disney Springs also just has one location at this time.
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Animal Kingdom)
- Harambe Market (Animal Kingdom)
- Pizzafari (Animal Kingdom)
- Restuarantosaurus (Animal Kingdom)
- Satu’li Canteen (Animal Kingdom)
- ABC Comissionary (Hollywood Studios)
- Back Lot Express (Hollywood Studios)
- Catalina Eddie’s (Hollywood Studios)
- Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo (Hollywood Studios)
- Fairfax Fare (Hollywood Studios)
- The Milk Stand (Hollywood Studios)
- Ronto Roasters (Hollywood Studios)
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe (Hollywood Studios)
- Woody’s Lunchbox (Hollywood Studios)
- Aloha Isle (Magic Kingdom)
- Casey’s Corner (Magic Kingdom)
- Columbia Harbour House (Magic Kingdom)
- Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe (Magic Kingdom)
- The Lunching Pad (Magic Kingdom)
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe (Magic Kingdom)
- Pinnochio Village Haus (Magic Kingdom)
- Tomorrowland Terrance Resturant (Magic Kingdom)
- The Artist’s Palette (Saratoga Springs Resort)
- Captain Cooks (Polynesian Village Resort)
- Centertown Market (Caribbean Beach Resort)
- Spyglass Grill (Caribbean Beach Resort)
- Contempo Cafe (Contemporary Resort)
- D-Luxe Burger (Disney Springs- Town Center)
- Electric Umbrella (Epcot- Future World)
- End Zone Food Court (All-Star Sports Resort)
- Everything Pop Shopping & Dining (Pop Century Resort)
- Intermission Foor Court (All-Star Music Resort)
- Landscape of Flavors (Art of Animation Resort)
- The Mara (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Roaring Fork (Wilderness Lodge)
- Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory (Port Orleans- French Quarter Resort)
- World Premiere Food Court (All-Star Movies Resort)
Have you used Disney World Mobile Ordering? Did you find it easy to use?
Bonus Tip: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Favorite Grampy’s Travels. I’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and my services are totally FREE! Click Here to Get a no-obligation quote now 🙂