Have you seen the Mickey Mouse shaped Rice Krispie treats at Walt Disney World? They are huge and are an iconic snack to get while at the park. I enjoy making a homemade version at home. Disney Rice Krispie Treats are a great treat to make together with the kids. These treats are tasty and remind you of all the happy memories at Disney World.
Disney Rice Krispie Treats
I discovered that spraying the cookie cutters really helps with the treats not sticking to the cutter.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 package Jet-Puffed Marshmallows , (10 oz. package)
- 6 Cups cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package Chocolate Chips
- Spray a 13x9x2- inch pan and cookie cutters with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- You can also microwave: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into the pan.
- Once cooled, use greased cookie cutters to cut out Mickey shapes.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Dip candy stick in melted chocolate and insert into the bottom of the treat.
- Dip the tops of each treat into the chocolate and tops with sprinkles if desired.
I used regular sprinkles but I found super-cute Mickey Sprinkles on Amazon.
I hope you and your family enjoy these Disney Rice Krispie Treats as much as my family did! If you are missing other Walt Disney World Snacks subscribe to Walt Life Parks Snacks Subscription box, they send you a fun-filled snack box every month!