Looking for a quick and tasty slow cooker meal?
This Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken will have your family loving you!
I just love my crockpot. It makes life so much simpler. I have had so much on my mind lately that I have been a little lax in some of my chores. Thank goodness for already prepared meals! This Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken is super simple to prep and the ingredients are cheap.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
This crockpot creamy Italian chicken makes a great freezer meal too. Just combine the ingredients together (minus the pasta) and freeze.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 Packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Cooked Pasta
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, and Italian Dressing Mix.
- Pour over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over pasta.