In my earlier post about the Coca-Cola store, I shared about the shopping experience. In this post, I am going to share my experience at the Disney Springs Coca-Cola Beverage Bar. The beverage bar is located on the 3rd floor of the Coca-Cola Store building. It is open air and includes great views of the newly imagined Disney Springs. I have also shared some tips at the end of the post save you money and enhance the experience!
Since I wanted to sample everything I got the Combo Drink Platter. This platter includes 8 different cola floats and 16 flavors of cola. My husband and I split each little cup.
Colas from Around the World
Sunfill Mint. This one we thought it would be good. You know like mint ice cream or something like that. Nope! It is more like mouthwash.
One of the best things about the beverage bar is the view. It is amazing!! I can’t wait until Planet Hollywood is done with their remodel because as of this time, it kind of messes up the view with all the construction. There are standing tables all along the edge of the patio.
Beverage Bar Tips
- If you have done Club Cool, at Epcot the Combo platters are very similar. The Combo platter is great for someone who is not planning on going to Epcot or with a group of people to experiment together. If you just want a cool drink, skip this!
- Get the floats! They are delicious. You can get a full size of any of the ones I listed above in the sampler. I know when I go back I am going to get the Barq’s Red Creme one.
- Visit at night. I think the views would be awesome at night. Plus, the alcohol comes out in the late afternoon.
- Skip the Peanuts. They charge $1 for a little pack of peanuts, like the small package you get on a plane. Not worth it at all! Get something salty elsewhere to contrast all the sugar you just drank.
- Save the cards if you get a platter. The cards will make a nice item to add to your scrapbook.
Will you be trying out the Coca-Cola Beverage Bar at Disney Springs? What are you most excited to try?
You might also like: