The Legoland Florida Hotel officially opened on May 15, 2015. The Hotel is built for kids and invites them to take the lead from the moment they arrive. The Legoland Hotel is a great addition to all the fun that is already at Legoland.
Located just 130 kid steps from the main entrance of LEGOLAND Florida Resort, Hotel guests will have early morning access to the theme park designed for families with children ages 2-12.
5 Reasons to Stay at the Legoland- Florida Hotel
1. A special “kid check-in” takes place in front of the minifigure wall, which is made of 5,000 minifigures. The lobby is also home to a Castle Play area complete with a pirate ship surrounded by a moat filled with LEGO® bricks.
You do not need to be a guest of the hotel to check out this lobby. It is a very short walk over from the Legoland Park. On a hot Florida day, it would be a nice detour during your time at Legoland.
2. Kids can build with Master Model Builders in a workshop setting, go on a scavenger hunt to crack the code on a LEGO treasure chest and uncover special prizes.
3. Each night, Hotel guests can enjoy nightly entertainment including LEGO building contests.
4. There are more than 2,000 LEGO models to explore throughout the Hotel created out of more than two million LEGO bricks!
5. Kids can choose to stay in one of four themed rooms: Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure or Friends. Each room will have at least eight LEGO models, and a bucket of LEGO bricks for kids to build their imagination.
Have toddlers while at Legoland, check out Duplo Valley!