If you are looking for the perfect treat for your Halloween party or family movie night, look no further because I have got you covered. Here are 31 cute and spooky Halloween treats that you will love to make and serve for your family and friends.
- Monster Mash Popcorn– This recipe has just 5 ingredients and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. You can’t go wrong with chocolate and popcorn!
- Halloween Pudding Cups– This is a perfect treat for a classroom party. Kids can help with one!
- Yummy Mummy Hot Dogs– Perfect dinner idea for Halloween.
- Caramel Apple Recipe– Such a classic Halloween treat. This tutorial shows how simple these are to make!
- Pretzel Bones – Just three ingredients and very frugal. Salty sweet treats are the best!
- Mummy Halloween Cookies– I love how cute these cookies are!
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing– These look like the perfect treat to help fuel your tricks! The Cinnamon Cream Cheese icing sounds divine. I can’t wait to try this recipe for myself.
- Halloween Witch Hat Treats– These take just three ingredients and come out so adorable!
- Rolo Eye Cookies– This is a quick cute treat that will surely please the family. I love the stands Simply Being Mommy added to the cookies, really makes them stand out!
- Oogie Boogie Cupcakes– These are so cute and look pretty simple to make!
- Candy Corn Waffles– Perfect for Halloween morning!
- Monster Cupcakes– I love the bright colors in these cupcakes! Make sure to Boo it Forward 🙂
- Monster on a Log– A frugal, healthy treat. Not all treats need to be naughty!
- Dark Chocolate Maleficent Cupcakes– A cupcake to honor the mistress of evil!
- Festive Halloween Bark– Chocolate on top of chocolate, yum!!
- Yummy Mummy Bananas– A somewhat healthy Halloween treat, bananas and chocolate!
- Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Pops– Simple and cute!
- Orange Fruit Pumpkins– A very healthy snack option using just 2 ingredients, so adorable!!
- Ghost Peep S’mores– Halloween themed S’mores, another excuse to have a bonfire!
- Pumpkin Cake Donuts– Why spend money at Dunkin’ Donuts for their pumpkin cake donuts when you can make this tasty homemade one? They look so delicious!
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats– A great tutorial on how to make Rice Krispie Treats look like candy corn.
- Mickey Mummy Cupcakes– Being a Disney addict, I had to add my favorite Mouse decked out for Halloween!
- Poison Apple Cookies– Create the infamous “wishing” apple that puts Snow White to sleep.
- Hocus Pocus Inspired Candy Corn– A sweet treat inspired by the Sanderson Sisters!
- Halloween Mint Chocolate Chip Dip – I bet this tastes amzing, but I love the finished product!
- Monster Munch– If you are a sweet popcorn fan, you are going to love this recipe. Popcorn and three different types of chocolate, and candy corn.
- Oreo Cookie Graham Cracker Owls– These would be perfect for a Winnie the Pooh Halloween movie!
- Halloween Twinkie Mummies– Good thing Twinkies bounced back so we can make this yummy treat!
- Coffin Pop Tarts– These are so adorable and are perfect Halloween treats!
- Mini Mickey Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Spooky Halloween Chocolate Bark
Which Halloween treat are you most excited to try?
If you are looking for a great Halloween movie, you will love my list of 31 Disney Halloween Movies!