I like buying different flavored teas from the store. I know though that it is much cheaper to make my own at home. You can get tea bags for pennies a piece with a good sale. I asked some of my blogger friends for their favorite recipes and I am sharing them with you.
12 Wonderful Tea Recipes to Quench Your Thirst
- Pomegranate Lemon Green Sun Tea Recipe– My favorite part of this recipe is how she sweetens it with honey. The recipe is super simple too!
- Minty Lime Arnold Palmers– She also includes a yummy looking cookie with this recipe. This recipe is very frugal and has just a few ingredients.
- Herbal Iced Tea: Lavender & Lemon Balm– This recipe is a very quick recipe that does not need to be brewed for hours. That is a plus in my book. Sometimes I completely forget about drinks with dinner and end up with water.
- Raspberry Sun Tea– Very frugal recipe that includes fresh raspberries!
- Peach Iced Tea– This recipe is a frugal recipe that makes a simple syrup so you can make just the portions that you want to.
Southern Style Strawberry Sweet Tea– Another recipe that uses a simple syrup to make the tea. Strawberries signal the official start of summer here in Florida.
- Mango Apricot Kombucha– I had never heard of Kombucha before but am very impressed by all of its’ health benefits.
- Ginger Peach Iced Tea– A slight twist on regular peach iced tea. Very simple to make.
- Red Iced Tea– A mix of strawberry, cranberry, grapefruit, and Earl Grey Tea.
- Almond Iced Tea– I never thought to put almond flavor and tea together. Very inexpensive and easy to make.
- Blueberry Lime Iced Tea– I LOVE anything blueberry flavored and this uses a wonderful blueberry simple syrup.
Which tea are you most excited to try?